Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sienna Miller is pregnant for the second time

Sienna Miller is pregnant for the second time. She was spotted with baby bump in Ibiza. Currently she is having holiday with her boyfriend Oli Green.

She has a daughter from her previous relationship with Tom Sturridge.

In 2022, she tells Elle UK that she wants to have another child. 

She shared, "[The] pressure... [about] kids, and should I have more, and why haven’t I, and all of that, which is a really loud noise. Biology is incredibly cruel on women in that decade – that’s the headline, or it certainly was for me".

"Then I got to 40 and I froze some eggs. Having been really focused on the need to have another baby, I’m just like, if it happens, it happens. That kind of existential threat has dissipated."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-lee have split

Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-lee have split. They were married for 27 years. The couple released a statement to PEOPLE, "We have been...